Tour Las Vegas 3 days 2 nights
Life has many things to experience, but not going to Las Vegas would be a pity.
It has been almost 100 years since gambling licenses were issued in Las Vegas, to date, the city has become the largest casino in the world. Even though Las Vegas is known as a “sin city” in the heart of a dry and hot desert. But because of the bustle day and night 24/24, along with unique resorts, diverse cuisine, and many of the most luxurious entertainment places in the United States – if not “Capital entertainment of the world”. Therefore, every year that passes, Las Vegas always attracts tourists from all over the world to come here to admire and enjoy. Just once you set foot here, you will be amazed by the modernity of the entertainment industry in this city. Las Vegas wears bright neon lights that never go out. If you are a person who loves excitement, then tour Las Vegas 3 days 2 nights is no better choice for you.
3 days 2 nights
Breakfast buffet based on menu or local specialties
Hoover Dam, Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck, Red Rock Canyon, Seven Magic Mountains, MSG Sphere
18 - 60 years old
Schedule Tour Las Vegas 3 days 2 nights
Day 1: San Francisco Airport/Los Angeles Airport - Las Vegas
【Morning – Noon】
VietDriver arrives at the airport to take you to Las Vegas city. The whole group will travel throughout Mojave Desert, San Bernardino district with an area of 57,000 m2.
The whole group stopped at the giant Barstow supermarket with an area of 50,000 square meters. Visitors can easily shop for branded goods at reasonable prices because there are many outlet stores here.
The whole group moved to Las Vegas city, stopping to take souvenir photos at the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign. This is a place that anyone who comes to Las Vegas to visit must take pictures as souvenirs. The whole group had lunch at a local restaurant, checked in and rested.
【Afternoon – Evening】The whole group visited the following locations:
- Hoover Dam: Belongs to one of the seven greatest and largest construction projects in America – and is also recognized as a national historical wonder.
- Lake Mead: Largest water reservoir in the US.
- Seven Magic Mountains: A famous piece of public art in the Nevada desert created by artist Ugo Rondinone, this work consists of seven colorful stone columns.
- MSG Sphere: With an area of 53,883 square meters and covered with 1.2 million LED lights, the MSG Sphere is considered a giant LED screen, larger than any structure including billboards around the world.
- Caesars Palace: One of the most famous hotels in Las Vegas, operating 24/24 to serve all entertainment needs of customers. Watch music shows, enjoy buffets with over 500 dishes, resorts, bars, drinks, casinos,…
- Venetian Hotel: The Venetian is a famous hotel in Las Vegas, always attracting many tourists around the world. Here, you will enjoy relaxation, entertainment, shopping, dining, spa, etc..
- Las Vegas Strip: The Strip is approximately 4 miles long and is bookended by the Stratosphere Tower in the North and the MGM Grand and the New York New York in the south. Besides having the best resort hotels, the Strip always has a very special atmosphere. Among the hotels and casinos, visitors will find one of the most famous malls: Fashion Show Mall. Downstairs you will find clothing stores, while upstairs you will find restaurants & fast food chains. The best time to visit and enjoy the vibrancy of the Las Vegas Strip is at night.
The whole group had dinner at a local restaurant. You can freely visit art performances or try your luck at famous casinos. Overnight in Las Vegas.
Day 2: You are free to have fun in Las Vegas city
【Morning – Noon】You are free to have fun
Some famous places in Las Vegas for your reference: Las Vegas brewery tour, Madame Tussauds Las Vegas, Mob Museum, David Copperfield Theater, Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck, Reef Shark Aquarium, Titanic Artifacts Exhibition.
【Afternoon】VietDriver takes guests to experience the following locations (optional):
- Visit Red Rock Canyon for its natural beauty and vivid rock colors.
- Emerald Cave Kayak: The cave will not be very large, only a few kayaks can go deep into the cave. Therefore, if visitors arrive on weekends or holidays, you will have to wait a short time. However, if the day is sunny, you will take many photos of a lifetime.
- Helicopter ride tours in Las Vegas: There are no words to describe this wonderful experience. Once you set foot in the city of Las Vegas, you have to “fly for it” no matter what.
- Zip line Las Vegas: If you like the wind blowing in your face, the feeling of flying in the air at a height of 1,700 feet and mixed feelings of excitement, happiness, but a little fear, then zip lines Vegas is the best choice.
【Evening】You will have several choices:
- Visit Fremont Walking Street: Place where live entertainment takes place, such as: Band performances honoring famous artists and street performers dressed as celebrities, light shows using technology LED Viva Vision every night.
- Take pictures next to the hot air balloon Las Vegas
- Join the special Las Vegas night tour: VietDriver will take you along the busiest, light-filled streets of Las Vegas to see the sights.
- Clark County: Home to the most famous and luxurious hotels, especially the Bellagio with its majestic outdoor water music performance.
- Premium Outlet Mall: Visit and shop with many famous time brands on sale.
- Join casinos to become “a millionaire in the future” or “return home empty-handed”.
Day 3: Las Vegas - San Francisco Airport
You have breakfast at the hotel and check out. VietDriver takes passengers back to San Francisco International Airport or at your own home. Thank you for trusting and choosing VietDriver to serve. See you again someday.
- The route may change the order of destinations depending on actual conditions.
- Tour schedules are sometimes affected by weather. This is a force majeure case, we hope you understand and sympathize.
- Hotels may be far from the city center during peak seasons (summer, year-end).
- Due to objective factors, some attractions may close and be replaced by others suitable to the program.
- If you have other questions, please contact us for more detailed advice.
Price Tour Las Vegas 3 days 2 nights
PRICE TOUR LAS VEGAS
Life never waits for anyone. People often say that “Because life is a journey”, traveling is to experience. Going is to help us become more mature, not only in thoughts but also in actions. Going not only helps relieve your mood temporarily, but going is also a way to help you look at life differently. If you have the opportunity, go, go, so as not to waste your youth. Call VietDriver now! .